1. In transportation and storage, the industrial belt should be kept clean to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow immersion to prevent contact with acids, alkali, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and one meter away from the heating device.
2. When the storage warehouse temperature should be between 18 to 40 ℃, relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
3. During storage, industrial belts must be rolled and placed, not folded, and rolled every season.
4. Different types, specification layer number of industrial belts should not be used together, its joints had better use glue method.
5. The operating speed of industrial belt should not be more than 2.5m/s, the material with large lumpiness and abrasion should be used as low as possible.
6.The feeding direction should be in line with the operation direction of the industrial belt. In order to reduce the impact of falling materials on the industrial belt, the chute should be adopted to reduce the falling distance of materials.The material receiving section of industrial belt should shorten the space between idlers and adopt buffer idlers as material leakage.