What is the structure of the baffle conveyor belt? What are its functions? How do you need to maintain and maintain?
Baffle conveyor belt structure
The baffle conveyor belt is similar in principle to the highly convex inline pattern conveyor belt. It is a special processing conveyor belt that bonds the transverse baffles on a suitable transverse rigid planar base belt according to the product specifications and functional requirements of the conveyor belt.
Its structure consists of the following three parts:
1. The transverse rigidity is good, the longitudinal flexibility is good for the conveyor base belt; 2. The lateral rigid partition plate prevents the material from sliding; 3. Sometimes the wavy skirt is added. Style as shown
Both the baffle and the corrugated skirt are bonded together into a fixed unit via techniques such as thermal vulcanization. The height of the baffle and skirt can reach 40-630mm.
Baffle conveyor belt function
The baffle conveyor belt has various functions such as horizontal conveying, dip conveying, vertical conveying, and quantitative packaging conveying. Mainly used for the transportation of bulk materials, including coal, ore, sand, fertilizer, food, food and so on. The transported particles can range from powder to large particle sizes of 400 mm. According to the power of the conveyor, the conveying capacity of the baffle conveyor belt can reach 1m3/h~6000m3/h.
Baffle conveyor belt specifications
There are no fixed indications for the specification of the baffle conveyor. Generally, it is processed according to the needs of customers. Conveyor belt widths range from 400mm to 2000mm. Then, according to the needs of customers, wavy skirts of various sizes and materials, transverse partitions of various heights, and guide bars of various parameters are added on the back of the conveyor belt as needed.
Generally used baffle conveyor belt materials are: PVC, PU, PE and other baffle conveyor belts. Can be used in various processing workshops, assembly lines, food processing and processing. Comply with various national safety standards or US FDA food hygiene and safety standards.
Maintenance of the baffle conveyor belt
1. Replace the roller of the conveyor with a claw pulley to a roller. In general, most conveyor belt tears are caused by excessive local force on the conveyor belt when the claw pulley is activated.
2. Drop hopper improvement and optimization. Prevent the material from directly hitting the conveyor belt; prevent the material jam from tearing the conveyor belt between the falling hopper and the conveyor belt.
3. It is forbidden to start the conveyor belt, and it is forbidden to shut down the conveyor belt.
4. According to the characteristics of the material to be transported, choose the appropriate conveyor belt. Prevent the conveyor belt from being corroded and torn by materials that are not properly transported.
5. Regularly clean the bearing surface of the conveyor belt and the transmission components of the conveyor.