In the long-term use of the conveyor belt, it will inevitably encounter the longitudinal tear of the conveyor belt, the crack of the conveyor belt, and the damage of the conveyor belt. We call it the conventional damage of the conveyor belt. Every time I see this, it is very If you have a headache, do some cold vulcanization repair if you are light. If you are heavy, replace the belt and heat-vulcanize the joint. Not only cause trouble to themselves, but more importantly, it causes unnecessary economic losses to the enterprise.
How to avoid these situations? Let's briefly analyze the reasons.
First, the reason for the longitudinal tear of the conveyor belt:
(1) The vibration shock causes the fastener to loosen and fall off, causing the falling coal pipe liner and the guide plate to fall.
(2) The foreign matter is mixed into the material, the foreign matter is hard and angular, and the falling coal pipe is clogged and crushed.
(3) The roller is missing, and the roller frame causes scratches.
(4) After the conveyor belt is seriously deviated, it is hung by the frame.
(5), the cleaner is involved in the drum (return sweeper), the bolt is loose, there is a harbinger of bouncing.
Second, the reasons for the conveyor belt crack:
(1) Due to the limitation of the space size, the conveyor belt has many bending times.
(2) When the joint is vulcanized, it has been vulcanized twice or more for various reasons.
Third, the reasons for the tearing of the vulcanized joint of the conveyor belt:
(1) The diameter of the reversing drum is small, and the bending stress of the conveyor belt is large.
(2) The quality of the vulcanized joint of the conveyor belt is poor, especially if the vulcanization is more than twice, the strength of the joint is obviously reduced, or the canvas layer is cut or worn during the bonding, where the strength is reduced.
(3) For the reversible conveyor, since it can only be in one direction when it is lapped up and down, it is easy to be scratched by the sharp corners of the cleaning device, unloader and other equipment on the belt.
(4) The conveyor has a short working cycle, frequent starting, and large instantaneous tension.
Fourth, the reason for the damage of the conveyor belt covered rubber surface:
(1) The gap between the guide groove liner and the tape is not suitable, causing abnormal wear or foreign matter embedded in the gap, causing abnormal wear or scratching.
(2) The material flow rate at the guide trough is inconsistent with the conveyor belt speed, and the drop is large, which accelerates the wear of the rubber surface.
(3) The roller is damaged, causing abnormal wear or scratch of the tape.
(4), illegal operation, slag burns during maintenance, and scratches on the cleaner.
(5), the tape slips, it will also cause abnormal wear of the tape.
1. Conveyor belts should be kept clean and protected from sunlight or rain or snow to prevent contact with acids, alkali oils, organic solvents and other materials, and one meter away from the heating device.
2. The temperature in the warehouse should be maintained between -18 °C and 40 °C during storage, and the relative temperature should be kept between 50-80% RH.
3. During storage, the product shall be placed in rolls and shall not be folded. It shall be turned once every quarter during the period of storage.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be used together, and the joints are preferably glued.
5. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use.
6. The running speed of the conveyor belt is generally not as large as 2.5 m/s. The block size is large, the material with large wear and the fixed plough type discharging device should use low speed as much as possible.
7. The diameter of the transmission drum of the conveyor and the closing of the conveyor belt, the transmission roller, the reversing drum and the requirements for the groove angle of the conveyor should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
8. The feeding direction should be in the running direction of the tape. In order to reduce the impact on the tape when the material falls, the chute should be used to reduce the falling distance of the material; the receiving section of the tape should shorten the spacing of the idler and use the buffer roller to prevent leakage. The belt side should adopt a soft and moderate baffle plate to avoid the baffle plate being too hard and scraping the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
9. The conveyor belt should pay attention to the following matters during use:
(1) Avoid the roller being covered by the material, causing the rotation to be ineffective, preventing the leakage of the material from being caught between the roller and the tape, paying attention to the lubrication of the movable part, but not the oily conveyor belt;
(2) Avoid starting with load;
(3) When the tape is deviated, measures should be taken to correct it;
(4) It is found that the local operation of the tape should be repaired in time to avoid expansion;
(5) Avoid the tape being blocked by the frame, pillars or block materials to prevent cracking and tearing
Conveyor belt, English name conveying belt, also known as conveyor belt, is used in belt conveyor belt to carry and transport materials, rubber and fiber, metal composite products, or plastic and fabric composite products. Conveyor belts are widely used in food, logistics, paper products, aluminum processing, woodworking, assembly lines, cement, coking, metallurgy, chemical, steel and other industries where the transport distance is short and the transport volume is small.